Last week, an independent UK company, in conjunction with the ACCA invited accountants to a free online CV clinic webinar.
Although it was focused more on chartered accountants and the UK job market, I believe most of the advice given is relevant any accountant or student accountant who is a fresh job seeker , or looking to change jobs.
The webinar answers very relevant questions like
- Should I have a photo on my CV?
- How many pages long should my CV be?
- should I write in first or third person?
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile
* I found the advice on writing a LinkedIn profile useful.
© countingonaccounting and Nuan Moji, 2014. The unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts & link may be used, if full & clear credit is given to Nuan Moji (blog owner), and countingonaccounting, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.